Friday, August 12, 2011

Hot Fun in the Summertime








This recent wedding of Mary Jospeh and John Swink at Coto de Caza Golf Club was beautifully captured by one of my favorite photographers, Michael Erdkemp of Memories by Michael. I have been working with Michael for many years and he never fails to amaze me with all the details he snaps of my floral creations!
Mary wanted bright "melon" colors to set off the fab coral toned bridesmaids dresses and kick off the start of summer. We chose dahlias, peonies, gloriosa lilies, roses, hypericum berries, anemones, Thai mokara orchids and amaranthus accents. As a surprise I created a floral chandelier which was hung over the grand head table!

This celebration was perfectly coordinated by Jill Watson of The Pampered Bride who we have also had the pleasure of working with for many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment